Search:

15.1.16

Style A Vintage Coat




Happy Friday! I've recently been away in Lithuania so I thought I'll capture some snaps for you. Who would have though my nan's old coat would be wearable right now and fit me :) She gave it to me because it was -20 degrees and I just fell in love with it, it's so warm and a simple black/grey/white tones will go with everything.

My nan was in her twenties here meaning more than 60 years ago! And here I am in my twenties rocking it again haha it's also been cut a little bit shorter too.

What do you think! Do you have pieces you still wear from your family members? Or maybe found something from a market or a vintage store that you still can't get enough of!

Keep an eye out for another post from Lithuania which will include some hot wine on ice and lots more beautiful snow!

Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: