Search:

16.1.16

All Things Marble


I did not even notice how I fell in love with marble, I believe it all started with my marble table...
I guess it makes me think of nature in a way, I've always found rocks and stones interesting such as quartz crystals or amber stones. I've recently got a new amber ring from Lithuania and was totally over 'snapping' it on my Snapchat haha, if you haven't got me yet you can find me as @scentofblanc if you wanna follow my more personal/silly photos and videos :')
Marble tables same as white sheet covers also give a great photo too!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Love, Skai x

Marble Mac Book sticker - see here
Slinkii Athletics sports bra - see here
Marble iphone case - see here

Use my code 'scentofblanc' for 10% off at Happiness Boutique!
Minimalist Style Marble Stud Earrings - see here
Pretty Marble Stud Earrings - see here

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: