Search:

11.12.15

On The Go



My favourite 'on the go' snacks this week:
Protein Cookies  - see here
Protein Wafers in chocolate (mmm) - see here

Good evening my beauties! I do apologise I haven't blogged/posted a lot this week at all but I've had many changes happening at work and I will soon be able to share them all with you ;)
Since I've been back from my birthday weekend away I had my driving test and have successfully passed!! I'm super excited about it and already have been looking into driving within next few weeks which is very exciting as you know I've been living on the train most of my life.

I've also began a new internship at this Fashion/Lifestyle/Fitness agency which I absolutely adore and feel so grateful to be a part of it. You can see some snaps of the office, what a beautiful place to work in and be inspired by?
I've also been out with the girls from my Internship to a fundraising event this week for Stroke called StyleForStroke at Rah Rah club this week. See some more tweets about it on my Twitter at @scentofblanc.

So this is my little update on the week, just to say I am alive! I'm working a lot on the blog behind the scenes and can't wait to share it all with you with new plans and posts for the 2016! Keep out for new posts next week :)

I'm off to enjoy a warm glass of mulled wine mm..
Warmest wishes to you all this evening,

Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: