Search:

16.12.15

Grey Happiness





Chloe Lewis Edit - Grey Jumpsuit

Good evening guys! I hope everyone is really well and having a good week. I'm so excited to finally drive to places and I've actually made my way into work by car for the first time this week :')
I've shot a little outfit this weekend on my way to an event and apologies for my converses I keep them in the car to drive in :'D but I don't think they look too bad, kind of gives it a more casual look. However I think this jumpsuit would definitely suit a nice pair of high heels, like neutral/white/black tones?
Let me know what you think of the jumpsuit, i love this kind of grey colour, I think it will be great for upcoming Christmas parties and NYE events...and I think I might just have my NYE party outfit sorted!

Love,
Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: