Search:

5.12.15

Gift For Him & Her


Good evening guys, hope everyone's having a good weekend! It's that time of the year where wearing warm socks and a jumper is much more appealing than going outside. So my plan today was to simply stay indoors and work on my blog, sort some other bits out and share another gift related post! As you already know I've always been a fan of Daniel Wellington watches I adore their simple and classic designs that are timeless. You can also adjust and change up straps so once you have one watch, you can simply change your straps to whatever you're fancying at that moment/season. For example I also have the more colourful Classy Glasgow one that I change into for the summer period :)

This season I've fallen inlove with the rich and deep tone of brown which is always a classic for both women and men, it also has Swarovski stones inside which is always nice to owe. My boyfriend loves his Classy York watch too and we both recommend this as a gift for your loved one especially when it comes in this pretty Christmas box!

If you're now sure you want one, my discount code 'DWSCENT' is always here and you will get 15% off! Just make sure to use it asap as it runs out on 15th of January. The discount can be used on top of the existing holiday promotion too!

Classy York 26mm For Her - see here
Classy York 40mm For Him - see here

Let me know which style you love the most and hope you love yours as much as we do!
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: