Search:

1.12.15

The Perfect Spa Break


Good evening guys! I've had the most amazing time away this weekend at The Mere Golf & Spa I really needed a break. It was such a beautiful place which was so peaceful and everyone was really friendly, it almost reminded me of my hometown Lithuania. I suppose sometimes you need to take a few days off and simply enjoy your time away. 
This was all a surprise for my birthday and I'm very thankful to my boyfriend Lee for taking me away when I most needed it without evening knowing so myself. I had a back & neck massage booked for me, breakfast and we even had our dinner delivered to our room :)
It was also during Black Friday so I had my favourite face products delivered by LookFantastic beautybox that I was using during our stay:

Eve Lom Cleanser - see here
Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser - see here
La Roche-Posay Effaclar (Oily Skin Renovating Cream) - see here
I won't chat too much and let you browse through the photos that I have taken during our stay! Let me know your thoughts :)

Love, Skai x


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: