Search:

27.11.15

Black Friday - Fitness Essentials


Happy Friday! It's not just your usual Friday it's Black Friday, meaning all the sales launch today! I just wanted to share and gather all my favourites for you to make it easier to Click and Shop! I personally recommend all of the above as I have most of them and the rest I'm still lusting over and grabbing myself today :) All items are up to 70% off so start shopping these for your fitness lover boyfriend/girlfriend for Christmas (or treat yourself hehe) available until 29/11/15.

Protein Pancake Mix - see here
Women's Athletic Tights - see here
SmartShake - see here
Protein Smoothies - see here
Protein Brownies - see here
Jim Bag - see here

Happy Shopping!

Love, Skai x

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post! Love the athletic tights!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabel!
      Yes they're stunning aren't they :)

      Love, Skai x

      Delete

Shop my favourites: