Search:

1.11.15

The Christmas Party


 Happy Weekend! Hope everyone had a great Halloween and enjoyed themselves, I've had a great time out in Dirty Martini in London last night! 
I know everyone is starting to think about the Christmas Party that's coming up soon for work or family so I thought I'll share a little outfit I would recommend. This is something that's not over the top yet just enough sparkle to make you fit the theme perfectly :) If you're not a fan of too much colour like me and think you don't want to over do it with all the 'glits' maybe something like this would work? Add a few accessories if you want more of a contrast or your favourite jewellery, red lips and you're done!

Jerera Bardot Top - see here
Sequence Skirt Ideas - 

Watch - Daisy Dixon - see here
Jewellery - Rue Gembon - see here
Let me know your thoughts!
Also if you haven't seen it yet see the full post with more outfit ideas on my collaboration on Coast's Blog here.
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: