Search:

29.10.15

Louis Vuitton Exhibition


Add caption
Good evening guys! First of all i'm super excited to share that I've been featured on Coast's Blog where I had lots of fun, so make sure to check out how I styled one top in four ways here!
And now back to the stunning Louis Vuitton exhibition, I'm sure most of you already seen it but those that missed it or don't live in London, here it is :) I think photos talk for themselves so I won't go on about it too much, but my favourite part was seeing the true makings of the bags.
Let me know what you thought of the exhibition and what you loved the most!
Have a good evening, 
Love, Skai x



2 comments:

  1. Butu buve labai idomu pamatyt LV rankiniu daryma gyvai! Manau tikrai one-of-a-kind patirtis:)

    With Love,
    Bri

    http://www.awostories.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taip, tai man labiausiai patiko! Labai gera exhibition sita :)

      Skai xx

      Delete

Shop my favourites: