Search:

26.10.15

Rue Gembon

Good evening ladies, hope everyone is having a good Monday evening. I'm currently sipping on a cup of tea with doubled-up socks, classy me. But that's usually my routine at the end of the day :)
I just want to relax and catch up on little things. So this evening I wanted to share my favourite jewellery brand this week that is filled with stunning designs. I'm loving the ear jackets that cover parts of the ear this season, they match everything. I wore these pieces with a plain black dress and everyone seemed to notice!
Luna Earcuff - order here
My other personal favourite were these marble rings - see here
Easton Earrcuff Set - order here
Hope you liked these few snaps of Rue Gembon jewellery and have been a little inspired :)
Have a good evening,
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: