Search:

24.10.15

Blogger Lunch

 Happy Weekend! Not long ago I was invited to a Blogger Lunch by the lovely Jessica who's also a blogger at IHaveThisThingFor. She's emailed all of us individually and organised everything with brands and the place so well.
It must have taken her longer than we think so well done to you Jessica :)
 We met at a place called Blixen in London where all the bloggers, photographers and stylists met downstairs in a stunning separate area. We had a reserved room for us and everything was very pretty and sweet! I don't usually get to physically meet and chat with other bloggers so this was something new and different. You wouldn't think so, but blogging can be a lonely journey, you kind of work alone most of the time and people you meet are usually online. So this was very different and was super fun to communicate with other girls that can relate to what we do.
 Hat - H&M, Shirt - Zara, Trousers - Coast, Boots - River Island, Bag - Gucci 
Wild Flower- Candles
Grace & Thorn - Flowers
 We all enjoyed some champagne and goodies on the table with a starter and a main. 
We also had a shoe designer come in to share her designs and of course we all enjoyed trying those on and taking some photos :)
 Some girls had their hair braided too which was fun to watch, loved it on her (and the hair colour)! I was pretty boring and didn't have anything done simply because I genuinely don't think it would suit me I hardly touch my hair as it is haha, but it looked amazing on other girls :)
I've taken some snaps from my goodie bag too so have browse through some of these brands!
John Masters Organics see here
Other gifts were by brands such as Frank Bod (see in more detail in my previous post!), Mallow and Mash
 My favourite gift was an invite to Burger & Lobster restaurant for dinner and cocktail for two, so you probably know where I'm off to tonight ;)
 As an overall meeting other digital influencers was such a fun experience and wish these meets were happening more often! It's such an inspiring thing to brush off inspiration with one another in real life that we should encourage meets like this :)

Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: