Search:

9.10.15

Golf With Monarch

Happy Friday! It's so funny you only really get to understand the happiness of Friday until you work in an office and no longer work weekends. Every conversation on the phone is 'well it is a Friday afternoon' related and everyone seems to be...happy? :D
so I'm joining the crew this week and celebrating my next two days off!
So as you know I've recently been invited to Golf With Monarch event in Greenwich called N1. I couldn't believe I didn't see this place before, it's so beautiful! So I wanted to put my 'skills' to practise and see how I do ;)
During the event we were told that two people will win flights by either getting the highest score in golf or whoever posts the best photo of the night!
So this was my photo that I posted in hope to win (which I thought was quite cool actually) but unfortunately I didn't :(.
I was happy with my 109 yards hit yay! (Guy that won got around 140 yards)
I was so happy I had something warm on during golf as it is basically outside and the weather in London is not getting any warmer! I picked up this stunning faux fur from Coast (see here).
After our golf session we were all invited to take a seat at the restaurant downstairs called Vinothec The Compass and enjoy tasting a variety of wines as well as dinner and dessert! That's when the two winners were announced, so happy and slightly jealous! I could've really done with a getaway too :')
As you can see Monarch looked after us very well and treated us so much! I'm very thankful for all events I get to be apart of and I hope you guys enjoy them with me :)
For more details on golf holidays with Monarch do see here
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: