Search:

14.10.15

Cream & Tan

Good evening everyone! My blog Scent Of Blanc has only been running consistently for the last year and a half and I just wanted to say how amazing it has been seeing feedback and working with so many different brands & inspiring people.

As a result I've decided that I'm going to make some changes to my posts on my blog and post more often! I will be linking many more products for you to browse through and buy for yourself :)
To begin, I'd like to tell you all about the tanning products that I use to keep a natural glow through out the winter and creams to moisturise!
My most favourite face mask is by Origins, it has a refreshing minty smell and applies in a very thick layer. Leave it on for 10-15mins while having a bath or doing your nails and feel much more refreshed. Personally I'm super happy it doesn't have citrus (due to allergies) so I'm forever rinsing this once a week!

Origins Face Mask - order here
My one and only is the Vita Liberata product that gives a natural gradual tan and I only have to apply it once a week. I usually apply it all over after having a shower and scrub. Towel dry all over and apply equally, make sure to scrub before as this allows the old skin cells to come off and be absorbed on to the new skin cells which will look more even & stay longer. Promise!

The one in the photo is sold out online and I found the same brand and title in this bottle here!
Vita Liberata LNKD SKN tanning cream - order here

After trying the gradual tan I couldn't resist and had to try more of the Vita Liberata products, so I grabbed the mineral powder. It is super light and applies equally with a thin layer all over face or you could double-up layers for the contouring effect. That's what I've used ever since for a natural contouring look for cheeks/forehead/nose corners and chin area.
Vita Liberata Minerals - order here
My skin naturally becomes much more sensitive and dries out easily during the winter. So I was looking for something that I can use for all over body and face. The oil is very thin and applies smoothly, whereas the cream is thicker and feels extremely moisturising once applied. Both are perfect moisturisers I guess I couldn't choose either, so got both haha :)

Mio Firming Active Body Oil - order here
Mio Firming Active Body Cream - order here
I got these super cool boot/heels a couple of months ago from Boohoo so not sure if they're still available. But have a browse they have an amazing collection of boots right now! I've been eyeing up this pair earlier! Use my code 'FLASH' for £1.99 next day delivery for all items up to 9pm tonight or code 'PERKS' to give you more time until midnight for £1.99 Standard Delivery. You're welcome ;)
The Beauty Box is an ideal gift for sisters, mothers and girlfriends. If you're surprising a best friend or meeting your boyfriends mum for the first time, this is it! Every month the content of the box changes and there are always amazing mini goodies inside. The lovely Zara from LookFantastic always treats me to one of these and I pretty much use everything! From mini face wash to take away to cream, mascara or eye pencil. Highly recommend to check it out girls!

The Beauty Box - order here

I hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to many more! Do let me know what you'd like to see more of and il see if I can schedule that in for you and mention you for your brilliant suggestion :)
Look out for a GIVEAWAY on my Instagram @scentofblanc including Vita Liberata NKD SKN gradual tanning cream and much more!!!

Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: