Search:

4.10.15

LFW - Yoga

Happy Weekend! Well this feels weird to not be at work over the weekend! I'm actually going to be at Coast Head Offices for the month of October helping out with their marketing team and so far it's been great! Everyone is so friendly and I can see this is going to be such a great experience.

So keep an eye on my Instagram and Twitter at @scentofblanc for some snaps. 

But to take you back a few weeks and end my LFW posts I wanted to share my time at Bourne & Hollingsworth place.
It was the very last day of LFW and to be honest I just wanted to relax and a yoga session sounded perfect! I was invited by the lovely Asos team and I've never been to yoga before! I wasn't too sure of what to expect haha but it actually was harder than I thought! There were certain positions that I was struggling with and I was so proud of my mum, she done so well too. Let's just say it was challenging!

The class took place just under the Bourne & Hollingsworth's building with the other bloggers & creatives. Usually different tutors have their classes at other places such as Shoreditch, however this location was for LFW purposes only. It was different to my usual workouts as you know I prefer weight training, but it was sure nice to try out something new. Personally I found it stretched my body out well in places you may miss out on your regular workouts such as back/hips area, so that was very worth it.
 I took my favourite gym bag with me and wore a simple & comfortable outfit.
Jim Bag - see here
Asos jumper - see here

SunGod Sunglasses - see here
 After our yoga session my mum wanted to taste one drink on the menu that had a rose petal in it! So there we were... having bubbles after our workout. I'm sure we've all been there right? I don't know why but I'm always hungry after a workout so I try to plan my meals before so I don't go out of my way and have drinks with petals in it :D. On a serious note I do treat myself to a glass or a pizza slice now and then, especially when it comes to a one off event or a meet with the girls. I surely do not starve and surely eat in a variety! Main thing that I try to stick to is having my overall fitness & meal routine filled with proteins and veggies and regular gym sessions. Then when it comes to events and meets where you know you will have cheeky snacks, they will be so much more worth it and not as bad as you think!
As an overall we had a great time, I enjoyed spending time with my mum and always love brining her to events. She's always willing to try out new places and I'll sure be bringing her to more events in the future :) Sorry I couldn't get any photos of us doing the yoga but I hope you enjoyed the post!

Let me know what you think of Yoga in general and would you recommend it?

Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: