Search:

24.11.15

Winter Coat




Coast Geneva Maxi Coat - see here
Asos Coat - see here
Miss Selfridge Coat - see here
Coast Montreal Coat - see here
SunGod sunglasses - see here

Hi guys! I hope you're having a great start to the week! Black Friday is coming and lots of stores already launching some discounts early :) I wanted to show off my new Winter coat simply because nothing completes an outfit better than a smart and elegant coat right? I actually could have worn my pj's with this maxi coat if I really wanted to and still look acceptable  as it just covers it all :'D I used to make a mistake and never really invest in winter coats, I used to spend no more than £30 on an 'okay' quality and never wear it again next year...which would just mean I then go and spend more money on another coat.
So I did a little researcha and added my personal opinion for you, hope you can relate!

Invest
Don't get me wrong I love a bargain on a dress or jewellery but when it comes to coats, shoes and bags it does make sense to invest a little more money and wear those pieces daily/yearly.
Minimal
Don't go over the top with fur, embellishments and fur and keep it simple. That way it doesn't get in the way of trends next year and a classic piece goes a long way.
Look for Sale
As you know many stores around will have discounts from now on until Cyber Monday so why not search around now and get yourself a piece that you can afford? For example the coat I've shared is now in the sale! It's gone down from £250 to £150 and I've got to say the quality is brilliant and keeps you snuggle and warm.

Let me know where you're getting your Winter Coats from?

Love, Skai x

2 comments:

  1. the color of the coat is gorgeous, looks lovely on you as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, it's such a deep forest green I love it too :)

      Love, Skai x

      Delete

Shop my favourites: