Search:

22.11.15

Gift Guide: Best Friend

Good evening guys! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! It has gone extremely cold in London and my gloves have come out already, apparently it snowed a little too!
As much as it's getting cold it can only remind us Christmas is coming soon and the shopping begins! So I gathered a few pieces I love from Etsy's Holiday Gift Guide and chosen a theme for Best Friends :)

Best Friend Mugs - see here
Best Friend Ring Necklaces - see here

Christmas Jumper - see here
Grey Mittens - see here
Hope you enjoyed this post and just to mention these photos are from last year I haven't gone mad and celebrated early haha! Keep an eye for more Gift posts including cheeky discounts & Christmas Gift ideas!

Let me know what you're grabbing from Etsy for your best friends?

Love, Skai x

2 comments:

  1. Love Your post pictures :) Hope You will have even better Christmas this year :)

    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/2015/11/forever-young.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks my lovely! I hope you have a wonderful one too ❤️
      Love, Skai x

      Delete

Shop my favourites: