Search:

8.11.15

Dinner Date

Hi guys, hope you're having a good evening? It's a Sunday so I thought I'll share a personal post with you all of a recent dinner date.
We visited the Burger & Lobster in Mayfair for our very first time. So the menu is pretty simple you either have a burger, lobster or a mixture of a lobster wrap! Lee had a burger and I tried the grilled lobster, I also of course managed to embarrass myself and only find out there was also meat in the claws as the waiter was picking up the plates. He was so sweet and kindly asked why I didn't eat the MAIN meat in the claws :'D (why did I not know about this??). Anyway my very first lobster was delicious with the fries and salad, Lee loved his meal too and we're already planning our next trip to Mayfair's Burger and Lobster soon :) If you're looking for a cool spot for dinner with great a great atmosphere I definitely suggest this place, the guys were so friendly and looked after us well too. I think it's always nice to have some quality time with your loved ones, whether it's with a takeaway on a friday night or a date night out.
Hope you enjoyed this post, have a good evening!
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: