Search:

15.11.15

Getting Back On Track

 
Happy Sunday everyone! These last few weeks I've been finding it a little difficult to keep track and control my diet and exercise properly.  I've been working at different times and haven't really had a routine to stick to. However I do think it's very normal to have your weight fluctuate from time to time so don't ever upset yourself if it varies each time.
So within this post I wanted to share one of the ways that helped me get back on track, which was simply jogging. It could be anything that can trigger that motivation for you, a change of job, lowering sugar intake for two weeks, writing a detailed plan or going for a walk in the park it's all down to your own mind and that one simple step. Jogging helps me clear my mind of negative things, listen to a motivational song and simply breathe and feel free. Whatever works for you, take that step because from then on you're already on your journey going forward.

Last week I was kindly invited to an event at Canvas Life in collaboration with Energylab and Endomondo App. It was such a fun event with many inspiring individuals around to chat to while sipping on supernatural smoothies made right in front of us. I was also introduced to the Endomondo App by the Founders themselves which I downloaded straight away. It is basically a personal trainer in your pocket! I tracked my whole jog around London with the team and was so happy with my 40 minutes! You can use it for walking during the day, a jog or your workout in the gym all from your phone. I've got to say it's really put me back on track mentally, I felt more relaxed and ready to start planning my meals and workouts again. It all comes down to how bad you want it, do you have a body goal and will simply find ways to get there or you're not too bothered? It's totally fine either way, you choose.
Puma Running Jumper - see here
Puma Sports Bra - see here
Nike Roshe Run Trainers at ASOS - see here
Puma Leggings - see here
Let me know what puts you back on track and how you found your first walk/jog on the Endomondo App?
Have a great evening, 
Love, Skai x

2 comments:

  1. Great article. I've been trying to get my diet under control as well.. I just keep procrastinating. Maybe I'll follow ur lead. Sexy jumper btw ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely!
      Yes it can be difficult but never let that get you down its never too late to begin :)

      Love, Skai x

      Delete

Shop my favourites: