Search:

6.3.14

London Fashion Weekend Part 3. - Spring '14 Outfit

I know London Fashion Weekend is over now, but I still wanted to share my last bits from it on my blog! This was the last day of LFWE and I went to see the 'TREND SHOW' for Spring/Summer 14 which was amazing! I will keep you all updated on the Catwalk show of all the striking elements of S/S14 season that you need to know about in my next post! For now, let me share my first Spring Outfit :)

It was rather windy in London as usual, however we're starting to get a little sunshine which introduces the main element of my outfit-  the neon, yellow envelope clutch to brighten up my Spring!
| Black Coat - Market in Italy, Necklace - River Island |
| Black Top - River Island |
| Bethy Skirt - Coast |
| Accessories - Yellow Envelope Clutch - Coast, Hat - Miss Selfridge, Ring - Coast |
| Grey/Silver Cowboy Boots - Top Shop |

Will be posting my last post on 'LFWE - Trend Show' - S/S14 Catwalk with all the most important elements of Spring/Summer '14 that you must know about in a couple of days!

What are you adding into your wardrobe, to walk in to Spring with style?

Love, Skai x

7 comments:

  1. U look beautiful! Such an inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tavo blogas dabar man toks atradimas... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt, especially with the contrast on the clutch!
    Hannah x
    www.hannahphilipson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combination of the printed skirt & bright clutch!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog the other day, it's good to hear back from you after the COAST talk. If ever your in London for fashion week again, message me (I think my email was on my blog card) or tweet me ( @SallyLouiseP ) All the best, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah sure I will let you know as soon as next fashion week comes along :) glad to hear back from you too Sally xx

      Delete

Shop my favourites: