Search:

28.1.16

Winter Skincare




Mio Activist Oil is the one I use as an all over body oil and moisturiser, I also love Mio's 'The A Cream' it gives it a nice and firm feeling and isn't too strong to use on your face.

Mio Skincare The Activist Oil - shop here

I've actually first received Eve Lom Morning Cleanser with my monthly Beauty Box! I tried it out and haven't stopped since, I love it! It's a little expensive but I have to say it is very worth it, it leaves my skin super soft and you only need a little bit of it which makes it last so much longer than your usual cleansers.

Eve Lom Cleanser - shop here

Kiehls! Oh Kiehls, I love their stores, have you ever been to one? It's so cool and always makes you feel like you're in some sort of scientifically found laboratory haha, I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can tell they really take their products seriously. This toner has been my one and only since it doesn't have any citrus (due to allergies) so I've been using this for months! It's ideal before applying moisturiser and after removing make up to just get in those last few corners where makeup loves to block up.

Kiehls Ultra Facial Toner - shop here

Recently I've been having a monthly Beauty Box which is always filled with surprises and new exiting products. You can never know the inside of the box which makes it even more fun, some days it's iconic shampoos and face masks and sometimes it's mascara and some new lashes! I would highly recommend this as a present for Valentines (wink, wink) your girlfriend would love this, who wouldn't? Below I took some photos of January's month's package including my new love, bronze coloured shimmers for those cheekbones! I apply the white powder (which was also from my previous beauty box!) just above the cheek and recently tried out the bronze one to create a more natural 'cheek bone' silhouette.

Your Monthly Beauty Box - shop here

Bellapierre Cosmetics shimmers - shop here

I don't know about you but I hate how pale I get in the winter! Soo I kind of wanted to share my faves with you, NKD SKN fake tans never failed on me, I've never had any streaks and can honestly say I've not used anything else since. So the one I usually use is in a cream form and lasts me around a week so I just top it up now and then for a natural glow. I also like to use the instant tan for unexpected nights and events!

NKD SKN self-tan - shop here

I didn't find the correct foundation for me for such a long time, only the last year I've tried out BareMinerals for the very first time! The liquid foundation is affordable and is very thin yet covering. My skin is oily around the T zone and dry everywhere else, I know it sucks. But if you're the same this is ideal to have that natural balance, free of shine and not too 'caked' up face.

Bareminerals Foundation - shop here

Rodial Primer is something I use just after applying my moisturiser to give a clear application area just before foundation, it's soft and feels refreshing.

Rodial Instaglam Primer - shop here

Rodial creams are ideal for those in an active lifestyle, it plumps up and refreshens your muscles and smoothes the skin. I usually use these after a shower to hydrate the skin and love it on my skin after a day of working out.

Rodial Super Fit Size Zero cream - shop here

Rodial Super Fit Tummy Tuck - shop here

Rodial Super Fit Boob Job - shop here

Lip balms...it's a must-have in your hand bag during this cold weather. I'm never really too picky with lip balms I like ones that smell good :) I recommend these as they're all last for ages, I usually apply a little bit once I finish my makeup in the morning and then top up during the day.

The Bodyshop Lip Balms - shop here

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know your thoughts!
Love, Skai x

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Shop my favourites: